Cora Gold Limited was incorporated and registered in the British Virgin Islands with registered number 1701265, and therefore the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. Its main countries of operation are Mali and Senegal.
Cora Gold Limited is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (CORA). The Company has not applied or agreed to have its shares admitted or traded on any other exchange or trading platform.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the securities of Cora Gold Limited.
Cora Gold Limited is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (“the Takeover Code”), nor is it subject to any similar legislation or code in its country of incorporation (British Virgin Islands).
The ordinary shares of the Company have been admitted to trading on the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange plc. The Company’s shares are not admitted to trading or listing on any other market or securities exchange.
As at 09 October 2019 the following securities were in issue:
– 129,676,567 Ordinary Shares of no par value each; plus
– warrants to subscribe for 30,714,285 new Ordinary Shares at 10 pence each expiring 30 September 2020; plus
– warrants to subscribe for 320,575 new Ordinary Shares at 16.5 pence each expiring 09 October 2020; plus
– share options over 2,225,000 Ordinary Shares of no par value in the capital of the Company exercisable at 16.5 pence per Ordinary Share, expiring on 18 December 2022; plus
– share options over 6,550,000 Ordinary Shares of no par value in the capital of the Company exercisable at 8.5 pence per Ordinary Share, expiring on 09 October 2023.
Please click here to find a copy of Cora Gold’s Share Option Scheme
|* including subsidiary company|
|** the sole shareholder of which is First Island Trust Company Limited as Trustee of The Sunnega Trust of which Paul Quirk (a non-executive director of Cora Gold) is a beneficiary|
|*** the sole shareholder of which is First Island Trust Company Limited as Trustee for a discretionary trust with a broad class of potential beneficiaries|