The information under the sections below is disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 (Company Information Disclosure) of the AIM Rules for Companies. This website is owned by Cora Gold Limited ('Cora' or 'the Company') and, unless otherwise stated, was last updated on 19 May 2023.
Strategy (Description of the Business)
Board & Management
Country of Incorporation and Countries of Operation
Cora Gold Limited was incorporated and registered in the British Virgin Islands with registered number 1701265, and therefore the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. Its main countries of operation are Mali and Senegal.
Advisers & Registrars
Company Reports (Annual Reports, Financial Statements & Circulars)
Cora Gold Limited is listed on the AIM Market (Market Identifier Code ('MIC') AIMX) of the London Stock Exchange (AIM:CORA). The Company has not applied or agreed to have its shares admitted or traded on any other exchange or trading platform.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of the securities of Cora Gold Limited.
UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
Cora Gold Limited is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers (the 'Takeover Code'), nor is it subject to any similar legislation or code in its country of incorporation (British Virgin Islands).
The ordinary shares of Cora Gold Limited have been admitted to trading on the AIM Market (Market Identifier Code ('MIC') AIMX) of the London Stock Exchange plc. The ordinary shares are not admitted to trading or listing on any other market or securities exchange.
As at 19 May 2023 the Company's issued and outstanding capital structure comprised:
- 370,217,718 ordinary shares of no par value each;
- share options over 4,950,000 ordinary shares in the capital of the Company exercisable at 8.5 pence per ordinary share expiring on 09 October 2023;
- share options over 4,600,000 ordinary shares in the capital of the Company exercisable at 10 pence per ordinary share expiring on 12 October 2025;
- share options over 6,550,000 ordinary shares in the capital of the Company exercisable at 10.5 pence per ordinary share expiring on 08 December 2026; and
- share options over 14,350,000 ordinary shares in the capital of the Company exercisable at 4 pence per ordinary share expiring on 13 March 2028.
In addition, the Company has an unsecured obligation in relation to issued and outstanding Convertible Loan Notes for a total of US$15,875,000, being convertible into ordinary shares in accordance with the Convertible Loan Note Instrument dated 28 February 2023. These Convertible Loan Notes were issued on 13 March 2023 and have a maturity date of 09 September 2023. Click here for the principal terms of the Convertible Loan Notes.
Please click here to find a copy of Cora’s Share Option Scheme.
Exchange Price Information Code (EPIC): CORA.L
Financial Information Short Name (FISN): CORA GOLD LTD/SH SH
International Securities Identification Number (ISIN): VGG2423W1077
CUSIP International Numbering System (CINS): G2423W107
Stock Exchange Daily Official List (SEDOL): BF012B2
Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 213800TW2N9JJYCUDD71