Cora Gold Limited (‘Cora’ or 'the Company') was founded in 2012 and its shares were admitted to trading on AIM, operated by London Stock Exchange plc, in 2017.
Cora's business plan and strategy, which promotes long-term value for shareholders, provides:
- its principal activity is the exploration and development of mineral projects, with a primary focus on gold projects in West Africa; and
- its strategy is to:
- conduct exploration on its portfolio of mineral properties;
- prove a resource compliant with an internationally recognised standard accepted in the AIM Rules for Companies; and
- establish economics on such resource for future development and eventual mining.
- developing its flagship Sanankoro Gold Project (‘Sanankoro’) in Southern Mali; and
- conducting regional exploration across exploration permits in Mali and Senegal to make further meaningful discoveries to add significant value.
Sanankoro’s DFS and Optimised Project Economics show a 52.3% IRR and LOM free cash flow of US$234m at a gold price of US$1,750/oz (announcements 21 November 2022).
Cora plans to develop an open pit gold mine at Sanankoro, focused on low capital and operating costs based around high recovery, low strip ratio, free-digging oxide ore.
Cora’s highly experienced management team has a proven track record in making multi-million ounce gold discoveries, which have been developed into operating mines.